Victims of Miscarriage of Justice Support

You have the biggest role to play in keeping your loved on on the rails during the time of their investigation / prosecution. This is the place where you can meet other partners and discuss the hell that your families are going through.
sad

Re: Victims of Miscarriage of Justice Support

Post by sad » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:10 am

Feel so lost and alone right now.

Couple of years ago my husband was accused of historic sexual abuse, it turns out that the person has accused 3 other people along side him. The description she gave of my husband was completely wrong, There were photos to prove that he wasn't as described.
His ex wife was brought in for questioning and she then jumped on the bandwagon and contacted the police and told them to go to her niece as he had apparently abused her too. Both cases were put as one, the number of inconsistencies were unbelievable on both accounts. My Husband has declared his innocence from day one, and I definitely believe him. He brought his ex wife's boys up as his own while she went out to the pub and met other men.
She actually told my husband that she only married him so the boys would have someone if she died on the operating table. Yeah, she had ovarian cancer and had to have them removed.

The case went to court and all the men were found guilty, they are now on remand and awaiting sentencing.

My life has just been turned upside down. :cry: