In so worried my son will do something to end his life

If your son has been subject to an allegation of sexual misconduct, this is the place to talk with other parents.
DMR

In so worried my son will do something to end his life

Post by DMR » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:34 pm

My son was in court today and a date set for his court case his step daughter of 12years as accused him of sexual assault this was last Oct the court date isn't until the end of Oct this year
We just can't get our heads around what she as done or that it as got this far she as been an handful for a few years constantly in trouble accused three lads of threatening to rape her last year but the police don't seem bothered about this my son and his wife have been together twelve years married six they finally were given the gift of a baby together who was born three weeks ago and as been extremely difficult as my son can't go home although the accused is not living there my sons other daughter as no idea what's going on and so upset because the Dad she adores she can't see how can kiss cango so far we have so much evidence but one feels minds are made up i will fight till the end because no way as he done this can some one get away with saying such awful things it's ruined everything his been suspended from work because they arrested him there social services have investigated and said there's no case with them please what can I do to help my lad a lad who as worked hard to give his step daughter a good life something there own Dad couldn't i feel so helpless what happened to innocent till proven guilty

Marie C

Re: In so worried my son will do something to end his life

Post by Marie C » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:20 pm

I too am worried for my sons life. Dont know where to start except to say our story is very similar to ours. My son was charged with sex offences just on friday after being under investigstion for 2 years. Sorry im not making any sense. I am distraught. Please somebody give me advice

Graham O

Post by Graham O » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:33 pm

Please contact graham.orm@gmail.com I have struggled with this forum for half an hour having typed a message trying to contact you and lost it.

My family member took his own life last year in the same circumstances, we are trying to build a case against the police for their part in the stress that led to this.

Graham Orm.

BroKenBritain

Post by BroKenBritain » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Hi Graham and Marie, I hope you've managed to remain calm and things have sorted themselves out by now. Any news so far?

BroKenBritain

Post by BroKenBritain » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:30 pm

I missed the poster DMR, sorry.