Accused of a sexual assault and my job

You have the biggest role to play in keeping your loved on on the rails during the time of their investigation / prosecution. This is the place where you can meet other partners and discuss the hell that your families are going through.
Billyboo

Accused of a sexual assault and my job

Post by Billyboo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:36 pm

I'm a woman who has been accused of a sexual assault on a woman ( my husband is co accused) I confided in my line manager at work during a review, this has snowballed as she told the store manager who in turn informed head office of my current predicament. I'm now suspended from work on full pay but had received a letter this morning informing me that the investigation taking place is to ascertain wether I'm suitable to be employed by my employer. I've tried to find answers to this but it's quite a unique position to be in. Any advice would be really appreciated. This is turning out to have stress added onto stress and onto more stress! Myself and my husband are at crown court in Nov. We really don't need my employer acting as a jury before we even get to court!