Victims of Miscarriage of Justice Support

You have the biggest role to play in keeping your loved on on the rails during the time of their investigation / prosecution. This is the place where you can meet other partners and discuss the hell that your families are going through.
Drew Scapegoat

Victims of Miscarriage of Justice Support

Post by Drew Scapegoat » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello There
I've been directed to this site, as a person that was once a victim of miscarriage of justice myself I decided to help others in any way that I can. I do not do this for a job or charge anyone it is what you might call an addictive hobby. I have taken the trouble to study & learn a great deal relating to the relevant subjects so if I can be of assistance in any way even just a chat please feel free. There is a light at the end of the tunnel I promise & we will bring a halt to dreadful wrongful convictions together. ;)

Buddyl

Re: Victims of Miscarriage of Justice Support

Post by Buddyl » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:07 pm

my partner has recently been charged with sexual assault and our life has been mostly hell since. The judge at the bail hearing accidentally forgot to mark the box to say publication ban on all parties and his name picture birthday and all sorts of personal information was plastered all over the news and social media. Since then we have endured a hate campaign from many and suffered mentally physically and financially by theses false allegations. It is obvious when all the facts are in front of us that theses claims are born out of vengeance but we still have to pay a lawyer and suffer the isolation doubt ridicule and hate till his name is cleared and even then we are tainted forever. Any advice as to how to speed this up and how to survive the hell we are living in?

freddread123

Post by freddread123 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:43 pm

I am living a nightmare at present and would love to talk to someone about it ,

CGordon

Post by CGordon » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:14 pm

So I also am the victim of a rape. I was raped when a very sick female falsely accused me and another completely innocent guy of "sexual assault". Luckily, the door got pushed open and about 8 people saw what was really happening. The girl simply didnt want her boyfriend to find out. However, luckily for us, she admitted to several friends that it was not only consensual fooling around, but that no sex actually too place and that she actually instigated it. Although the District Attorney has since thrown the case out, our names were put in the papers. Not hers of course. God forbid that the real "rapist" gets their name mentioned.

There are 4 articles on the internet. 1 is the accusation, and 3 are that the overwhelming evidence caused the case to be dropped.

Is there any way to get all of the news articles off the internet? (Even the ones that say the case was dropped are bad, know what I mean?)

Right Fighter

Post by Right Fighter » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:30 pm

freddread123 wrote:I am living a nightmare at present and would love to talk to someone about it ,
Hi Fred

What's the problem here? Maybe open up a bit to members and we might be able to help.

Mollyelmo

partner of false accusations being made

Post by Mollyelmo » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Hi my partner has been falsely accused of raping his ex over a 14yr period and also beating their children. He left her 5yrs ago after no longer being able to deal with emotional abuse and infidelity. She told him if he left she would stop him seeing the children and she did. He took it to court to fight for his rights and then she started making allegations. He has now been charged, and our life is in tatters. Someone has come forward to say they were friends with her when she was planning all this and that she witnessed her rehearsing the children to lie to social workers. What can we do, what should this witness do? Please help :(

Right Fighter

Post by Right Fighter » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:41 pm

Hi there Mollyelmo and sorry to have to welcome you here.

This witness really needs to go to see his solicitor as soon as is possible so that a statement can be taken from her. Do NOT under any circumstances tell the police of this information as they will only go back to the complainant, who will then make something up to discredit her evidence.

Mollyelmo

Post by Mollyelmo » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:11 am

Thank u for response 'Right Fighter'. Didn't go to police with witness like u said and as case gone on seems more and more that he has no help even though there's plenty of evidence she's lying. To be honest now we have all the evidence I'm actually gob smacked the cps have even taken it that seriously. The entire evidence is full of holes, contradictory, and even obvious lies. The worst bit of all is that nothing will happen to her, nothing at all. He's paying through his nose financially and emotionally, his name will be in papers as a rapist, hers won't!! I'm a childminder, have been for 12yrs, we can't move into together now and even when all of this is over, when we do move in together, that's my career over, who's going to want to send their children to someone who lives with an accused rapist!! She knows exactly what she's doing. Something seriously needs to change. In crown court on 20th July. :-/

Helpme

Post by Helpme » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:00 pm

Hi you sound in a similar position to us.my partner has been accused of historical rape. It is all lies to stop him getting access to his daughter. We have evidence she is lying about everything. There seems to be no justice. She is wasting our tax payers money and I feel it takes the p*** out of the poor women who are actually raped for real. Aren't these women ashamed of their lies. I really want to start challenging the law in the uk to stop women like her making up this stuff and being believed. It should be investigated properly. We are at our wits end. The case is in early Jan. Should be her on trial for pergery not him. The law sucks

mumof3

Post by mumof3 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:24 am

so in June my partner was accused of the the lowest count of sexual assault from someone I knew she has made allegations of this in the past toward others I knew however they still refuse to allow it into court to help my partner clear his name she has yet to make up her mind to what happened and told a different version everytime she has had to tell her story she said he locked her in her bedroom but there was no fingerprint to on the door there is zero dna and it is simply a case that due to her volatile relationship with her spouse she freaked out to have my partner in her home when she invited him to charge his fone it is eating him alive that this allegation was made and he is a shell of a man