Partner has been affected by a false allegation?

You have the biggest role to play in keeping your loved on on the rails during the time of their investigation / prosecution. This is the place where you can meet other partners and discuss the hell that your families are going through.
jim
Site Admin

Partner has been affected by a false allegation?

Post by jim » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:50 pm

This is the place where you can get support....

Rhiquante

Re: Partner has been affected by a false allegation?

Post by Rhiquante » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Hi, last week my partner was arrested as an allegation if rape had been made against him, my whole world was torn apart, her story didn't add up as to when he finished work and got home, he had dna tests n cctv was checked and the police released him later with no further action as there was no evidence, she and my partners sister who is her bestfriend are making our lives hell, it's affected my depression majorly we also have 2 young children, they are still believing it happened even though it's been proven it hasn't there lies are destroying me

Crys

Post by Crys » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:34 am

My boyfriend got arrested on Wednesday for rape accuse. What he told me it was his best friend who accused her and so on. I really think he's innocent but I feel so much mental pain of waiting for results. I mean what if he is sentenced guilty but he's innocent?

mumof3

Post by mumof3 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:12 am

in June last year our world was ripped apart we have had to leave our home and I had just given birth to our son we have always been a model family and everyone who knows us can vouch for that how do I support him it's tearing him apart mentally he cries in his sleep and we are constantly fighting for no reason I think it's disgusting how much media is around and a platform for women to do this to people how does someone cope with such a disgusting allegation made against them