My father has been charged with Rape

A place to report a new allegation.
Nellie

My father has been charged with Rape

Post by Nellie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:29 pm

My father has been charged of Rape, this alleged event took place over 32 years ago. This was a one off consensual thing, something this lady wanted to continue. The complainant has been my mother's BEST FRIEND for 35 years! She has a controlling nasty husband who cannot accept the one off affair and has made this lady tell the police its Rape. Its breaking my Dad, mum, and siblings..., we are in such a bad place....any advice please help. My parents have been great friends with this couple, have loads of photos at parties, meals out, coffee etc...just can't believe the police have believed her...

jim
Site Admin

Re: My father has been charged with Rape

Post by jim » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:40 pm

Hi Nellie - have you tried joining our forum on Facebook? It's a little more active than here at present?

But any evidence you can have of the consensual nature of their affair all that time ago will be very helpful to you. There is also some advice on the www site here as to finding a solicitor.

Hope to see you in the FB forum.

Nellie

Post by Nellie » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Hi Jim thankyou for your reply. I have requested to join and am still waitingto hear from a moderatorto approve me...., many thanks (do you know how long that may be?)
Kind Regards Kirsche

Right Fighter

Post by Right Fighter » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:52 pm

I've just checked and it seems that you are now a member of the Facebook group. Start posting in there (if you haven't already) and somebdoy will come to your rescue soon :)

nelson

Post by nelson » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:33 pm

I feel for him I am a acquitted survivor .
Thanks to police lies .

I and here to help anyway I can as for the last 28 mths its been there .I got acquitted 3 weeks ago .