Just a quick introduction

A place to report a new allegation.
Right Fighter

Just a quick introduction

Post by Right Fighter » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:07 pm

Hi

Just to introduce myself. I've been working in the field of false allegations since 2002. A friend of mine was put into prison by his daughter in 2000 and fortunately for him was released on appeal 8 months later.

I am not legally qualified but do have some very good contacts. I work on pre trial reviews and appeals/CCRC applications. I cannot give legal advice but can give lay advice from my own experience through the years.

colinward

Re: Just a quick introduction

Post by colinward » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Hello

I have just stumbled on this site, and glad I did.

I was accused of sexual assault of a minor back in 2008. My case never got to trial (I was very lucky), but it had lasting effects. Since then I have supported many people, including a friend who spent 11 months on pre-charge bail and although thankfully was never charged, he too suffered greatly from the effects.

I am also a member of FACT (Falsely Accuses Carers and Teachers) and was on the National Committee for a year.

Finally, I eventually plucked up the courage to write and stage a play all about the issues (not "my story" though) and it received very high praise from victims of allegations, victims of abuse, Police and other experts (including award winning writers).

I am very happy to contacted to ask questions, for advice, or just be someone to rant at! I've been there where it's very dark and it is great that sites like this can be around to help people through it.

Right Fighter

Post by Right Fighter » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Hello Colin me old mucker!

colinward

Post by colinward » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Helloooooooooo there! ;) :D

William60

Post by William60 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Hi just another quick introduction.
I am William 60. I post on the PAFAA forum so I'm known to Rights Fighter.xx

I was accused and charged of an historical rape in 1983 by a guy who lived a few doors away from me. He would have been 8 at the time and me 29. I shan't go into the story I don't think it's needed unless others wish to know a few more details.
After 15 months the CPS dropped the case due to lack if evidence and I was declared not guilty.

I can only help with support and my own experience with this terrible thing which is happening more and more.

Sending love and strength to all
William60

Right Fighter

Post by Right Fighter » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:05 pm

In fact you were found NG a week before you were aware of it, and only then because somebody pointed out the article in the local rag.

It's completely unbelievable that you went through all that and then be found NG by the judge, due to mahoosive discrepancies by the liar just prior to trial. You really could not make this up!

These forums don't seem to be used much, which is sad.

ed42

Post by ed42 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:24 pm

Hi all,

My name is Ed, ex Royal Marine. Working under an alias ;) I help out in several mens groups online, supporting guys who have been abused, been falsely accused etc. Great to find this site.

Until now I have been using shrink4men, AVoiceForMen (mostly US based) amongst others - great to finally start finding some UK based communities.

Ed x

Ps in urgent need - is a directory list of mens support groups. Maybe I will get onto it.

farmer42

wonder it anyone can give advice please

Post by farmer42 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:06 am

Hi

I wonder if anyone can give me any advice at all regarding an ongoing investigation.

One year ago today I handed myself in to the police as I was told my older sister had made an allegation against me again, the first one was an allegation of sexual assault that was NFA this second one she has made now is of historic rape. When I handed myself in I was arrested then put in a cell for two hours then interviewed under caution. I explained my side and they told me what she had said I supposedly had done. Then I was bailed for 8 weeks it has now been a year and I have been told nothing I still have till the 25/2 before I next go back. She has made these allegations against my dad before her husband and other men she went on trial with her Husband he got found not guilty of two counts of rape now they are back together. She has also had all her kids taken off her for allowing them to be abused. I have a girlfriend who is pregnant and we have no clue when these horrible allegations will end. Thank you in advance for any help or advice, if you need any more info please ask.

Right Fighter

Post by Right Fighter » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:01 pm

What an absolute mess! Have you contacted the OIC before to see if there is any update or are you waiting until the bail date?

There isn't much you can do at the moment. If you think of anything that might help that you had not thought of when you were interviewed, for goodness sakes do not tell the police. They will go back to the complainant who will change her story to suit.

farmer42

Post by farmer42 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:24 pm

It is a mess, does the fact bail has been a year mean its a good or bad sign?