This is the place to report a new allegation

A place to report a new allegation.
ChildbeingAccused

Re: This is the place to report a new allegation

Post by ChildbeingAccused » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:52 pm

My son has just turned 16 two days ago in the UK.
Yesterday 2 detectives turned up at 1645hrs Friday / said allegation made that my son raped a girl exactly 2 weeks ago and confiscated my sons phone. It’s now Saturday and I can’t contact solicitor and they have asked to interview him 1030hrs Monday at the Police Station. I have spoken with my son who said the first he knew about this was when it was put on Snapchat and people were gunning for him. He contacted the girl who said no it didn’t happen in writing on his phone text. He copied this to his best mate to reassure him and today I have the copy screenshots confirming the conversation with his accuser that no sex happened. Why would the Police come to our house to accuse my son when they should have found out this information from the accusers phone? Or simply asked to check my sons phone? We feel as parents totally exhausted and supposed to be going on holiday Monday when we have to attend the Police Station. Can we simply not turn up and go on holiday instead?

theelix1

Re: This is the place to report a new allegation

Post by theelix1 » Sat May 25, 2019 6:49 am

I spent the night In the cells and had a full forensic test(most horrific thing I've had in my life) and after a night in the cells, they took all my tech which I was told I may have to wait up to 6 months for this to even be referred to court. Ive been kicked out of my house because of it. It's lead to me having to quit my job as I can no longer stay in the area and I've all but fallen apart. I've suffered with severe depression for a number of years.
الفيتامينات الوريدية في دبي