Currently under Investigation

A place to report a new allegation.
Jertf96

Currently under Investigation

Postby Jertf96 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:37 pm

I am being investigated for a rape that I never committed. The allegation comes from a girl I had a one night stand with, we had sex but it was completely consensual. Three months after the one night stand, I received a knock on my door from two police detectives early in the morning, they had come to arrest me. I spent the whole day in jail and being questioned by the police as well as speaking with my solicitor. It was such a shock and so traumatic, I was in tears, it was by far the worst day of my life. I spent the summer waiting for more news on the case, and now I have to wait until November to hear whether I will be charged.
I can't bear the thought of people thinking I am a sex offender. It is so disgusting, I am being accused of being one the worst things you can be and doing one of the the worst things you can do. I just want it to be cancelled so badly. I would appreciate any advice as to how to come to terms with the fact that you are be ing viewed as a sex offender. Mentally, I feel worse and worse everyday.

Return to “Reports of new allegations”