This is the place to report a new allegation

A place to report a new allegation.
jim
Site Admin

This is the place to report a new allegation

Postby jim » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:49 pm

If you've been affected by an allegation of rape or a serious sexual offence, this is the place to start your discussion.

shelokay

Re: This is the place to report a new allegation

Postby shelokay » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi, my story is a little different.

I feel the whole system is affected by those who make false allegations. It makes it all differcult for the victims to.

I am a victim and would like some advice from those who have been falslry accused.

My ex was violent and controling to me. He is now facing charges of coercive control, assualt and rape.
Basically he assaulted me as he thought I had looked at another man, which I hadn't, he then said I had to have sex to prove I still fancied him. I said I didn't want to, but he said I had to and proceeded even though I just lay there crying. I was terrified, and afterwards it lead to me being too scared to say no ever.
Now even though he has a history of violence, even towards his family, his family believe him when he says he is innocent. Social services got involved because of reports of abuse from him to me from the public and my child's school and my family. I nearly lost my child. It was that, that eventually gave me the strength and courage to leave him.
So of course now he is saying I have made the whole thing up as I was about to lose my child and I am saying this to make things look as if I wasn't at fault. Now I have loads of evidence of the control and violence. Also social services reports will show I was a good mum until I met him and their concern was because of him.
What worries me is the rape is my word against his. Although evidence of abuse will show sexual violence was very likely.
I am wondering if those who were innocent, was there other accusations such as violnce? How far did the case go?
I know a lot of rape trials fail because of the lack of evidence, not because the male was innocent.
He had denied everything in his interview, but of course now there is evidence for the violence and control, which shows he is lying about that.
My thoughts, sorry this is a hard anxious time.

Justme

Postby Justme » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:16 am

Hello.
First of all I can't imagine the stress and emotions you are going through with your situation and just on that basis you have help if it's ever needed.

I should probably tell you a bit about my sit... Basically I'm still waiting on follow ups from the police regarding there investigation of the accusations made against me(rape and sexual assault) these were made by a person who lead me to a place alone then accused me of these things. Even after she'd admitted to being under the influence of drugs. I spent the night In the cells and had a full forensic test(most horrific thing I've had in my life) and after a night in the cells, they took all my tech which I was told I may have to wait up to 6 months for this to even be referred to court. Ive been kicked out of my house because of it. It's lead to me having to quit my job as I can no longer stay in the area and I've all but fallen apart. I've suffered with severe depression for a number of years and I can honestly say the ownly thing that's stopped me ending it all is I cant do it with people thinking I'm guilty of being a monster. I cry myself to sleep most nights because of it all and what I've lost.

From what I understand when your accused of something it's treated as guilty until proven innocent or lack of evidence and as you've said you seem to have a lot of at least circumstantial on your part.

You sound like an amazingly brave woman to finally stand up to it.

As for the violence parts do you have anyone you confided in at the times or anything as it will also help.

And again I was told I have a 6 month bail but it might be called off 'NFA' (no further action) before then but you just have to wait and bare the weight of it all o it your shoulders.

I genuinely hope yours goes the right way and I hope I've at least helped a bit.

Regards

JUST ME.

John14

Postby John14 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Hi, myself and my ex partner had an argument in November 2016 and she had me arrested, While at the police station a CID officer came in and told me I was further arrested for suspicion of rape on my ex, so which I was placed on police bail. After a week of being on bail my ex was constantly phoning my family saying see couldn't cope as we have to children together. She then withdrew all accusations against me so I could go home. This was just before Christmas(20th) 2016. I went home and everything was going great we had the best Christmas and new year, then at the end of January we had a little argument and she told me to leave, so I went to my parents. The next morning the police were knocking my parents door saying hat my ex had made another allegation that I raped her again. My head has been all over the place from this and don't know how to get through it. I hope someone can help with my situation Thanks

shelokay

Postby shelokay » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:47 am

Well you are innocent and it's the evidence building and the prosecutor that have to prove the guilt.
Hopefully I will hear a result in a few weeks.

kernel pip

Postby kernel pip » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi 'shelokay',
from the description of your situation, you are fighting for your life.
Gather all the evidence you can from neighbours, friends ,family,Social Services ( always get their name) etc.Your child needs you to be strong and totally focused.You need all the evidence you can get no matter how small.
Surround yourself with people that will fight for you, do not allow them to drag their feet.
Yes, being falsely and maliciously accused is an horrendous experience, but never allow a guilty person to escape justice.
The court will decide on the EVIDENCE so work hard to collate everything Times,Dates,etc.
If ever you feel threatened do not hesitate to call the police.
Be Strong!

kernel pip

Return to “Reports of new allegations”